Sexual Assault Resource Center Services
24-Hour Crisis Line 704-283-7770
- Staff are trained to provide an immediate response 24-hours per day, 7 days per week. This service provides confidential crisis intervention by phone for survivors of sexual assault.
- Accompaniment is for survivors of any age.
- Services are provided regardless of when the survivor presents at the hospital and whether a sexual assault kit is completed.
- The companion stays with the survivor throughout the hospital process as long as he/she wants.
- Support is provided to the survivor and/or any family or friends that are present.
- Staff will address survivor’s emotional and practical needs (e.g. food, shelter, clothing, safety & transportation).
- All Turning Point clients are educated about their legal rights and options.
- Turning Point can provide a court advocate to accompany you to any legal proceedings related to a sexual assault.
- Professional individual and group counseling is provided for survivors of sexual assault.